Saturday, July 21, 2012

London. July 20, 2012

Indonesia - 3.23am Sat. July 21
UK - 9.23pm Fri. July 20

i guess this blog will be updated while i'm here in London. too many spare time that idk what to do except of shared all the things happen to me recently, before having my summer school on monday. well it's not a big deal though. i just need someone to share besides the member of my family and for me, this blog is the right place to share everything. from now on, i'll try to write all in english though i know my english is totally not perfect hahaha hopefully everyone who read this could still understand what i meant to share about. :)

and yeap, i start my day with chatting with Albert and Ita (as usual) before i had my cereal as my breakfast this (not so) morning. done with all our preparation, we were gone to the museum and the library. my sister dropped me to the British Museum, then she went to the library to fix all the needs that should be done by today. one word for the museum : 'WOW!!!' i am impressed with the things inside the museum. seriously, i feel amazed while i was there! it's a huge museum, so i just got some part of it with the rest of my energy hahaha it's tiring. the time is up and we're having another schedule to meet my sister's friend. well yea, i didn't get along with her too much. but after it, it's time for me to have my own trip again in London. my sister brought me to the cinema where i could watch while she's watching the classical concert. before the film started, we went to the m&m's huge and extra unique nearby the cinema. it was soooooo coolll and awesome! hahaha it's just soo cute to be there, aww! lovely! :* oh well, i went back to the cinema and have my own private time watching Magic Mike alone which is super interesting film hahahahaha. the film is over and i need to go back home all by myself. yesss it was my first time to use tube just by myself with no one in London and i successfully did it! *proud of myself* ohh and at last, i had a nice talking with my sister's flatmate haha she was pretty amazed with my american accent and the way i talk, the way i smile, the way i think, and the way how i look (asian kid). ohmy, you make me miss the moment in my CISV life, dude! really!

finally, i would like to say I STILL MISS YOU, TRIO GEBLEG! to be honest, i'm always wondering all the time we've spent together with laugh and laugh and laugh again. i feel like i want to be there with you guys spend my days together. well yesss I MISS YOU, BOTH! *smooch* kisses and hugs from London, thanks again for everything! have a super nice weekend in bandung yah! ;)

xoxo,
ichitaa

2 comments:

ms. saphira said...

take a picturee!!! share it!!!
haha :p

Ichitaa said...

Heeeyy you're reading it! Hahaha i post the photos on fb anyway :) check it out! I'll update it everyday, don't worry ;)