Sunday, July 22, 2012

London. July 21, 2012

Indonesia. 5.07am July 22nd
UK. 11.07am July 21st

and here comes the time i start writing about my trip today. i started my day with a huge energy to open my eyes and 'turn on' my brain for the whole day. we had brunch and then we were off to the oxford street. actully i wasn't in the good mood for shopping but yesss i have no choice to do instead of staying at home only. while we were there in Oxford Street, we met my sister's best friend and we're back to do shopping again! hahahahahahaa well we were really in a rush to watch "The Dark Knight Rises", so we didn't have too much time for shopping today. after it's all done, we had dinner together at the burger house before we finally got back home.


yeaa that's for today. just it. nothing special. with badmood in a while and the film helps me out, really. haha.

No comments: